IGT to Showcase its Highlights at the Balkan Gaming Expo (BEGE) in Bulgaria
IGT is all set to showcase its newest market-attuned games and innovative cabinets at this year’s Balkan Gaming Expo (BEGE) which starts today.
The Company’s highlights at the two-day show will include the latest USwitch multi-game packs with a pipeline of engaging content on the latest IGT hardware.
Aligned with localised gameplay preferences drawn from player insights and customer feedback, the Clover Edition Purple multi-game pack evolves IGT’s sought-after library of captivating fruit, bonus and number games. Redefining the gameplay experience, the bundle includes compelling IGT titles such as Hyper Hot with flame scatter symbols, Power Coins Leprechaun Edition, complete with a unique coin-on-reels system and a growing Pot of Gold prize, plus the popular fruit theme, Rising Spins.
Additional titles in the multi-game pack include Hephaestus Cash Eruption and Temple of Fire Cash Eruption. Sure to deliver on the expectations of players and operators, both games feature proven mechanics, including the energetic Cash Eruption hold and respin feature that can be activated in the base game, free games bonuses, expanding wilds and a thrilling picture pay that awards 1000x the bet. With a user-friendly game chooser, the titles in the bundle can be conveniently selected across four displayed pages.
Further evolving IGT’s portfolio is the lively Irish-themed Coins o’ Luck and Neon Treasures mystery bolt-on progressives with up to four operator-configurable jackpot levels. Certain to energize the gaming floor, each bolt-on progressive is elevated by the option to connect the machine to a casino’s sound system and play the animated theme music heard during a jackpot win simultaneously throughout the venue.
IGT’s entertaining Clover Edition Purple multi-game offering is complemented by the immersive experience of the Company’s PeakSlant32 cabinet. A first-rate hardware innovation from the Company’s industry-leading “Peak Family” of cabinets, the PeakSlant32 features three integrated 32-inch, full-HD displays with next-generation audio and lighting, and a dynamic player panel.
IGT Presents Future-Forward, Growth-Driving Solutions at the 11th EL Congress and Trade Show
International Game Technology PLC announced that it will present its impressive portfolio of world-class lottery solutions at the 11th EL Congress and Trade Show, presented by European Lotteries, from June 4-7, in Šibenik, Croatia. In booth 612, IGT will demonstrate its “Future-Forward, Growth-Driven” approach with a full suite of digital tools, exciting new games, and innovative solutions that drive lottery sales and engage the next generation of players.
“The EL Congress and Trade Show is an excellent opportunity for IGT to meet with our European lottery customers and showcase our innovative products that are propelling the industry forward,” said Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery.“Among the many highlights at this year’s Congress, we will feature our groundbreaking OMNIA omnichannel solution that modernizes the retail environment with digitalized player services. We are very excited about OMNIA and the strength it adds to our broad lineup of growth-driving lottery retail solutions.”
EL Congress and Trade Show attendees who explore IGT’s booth can experience a variety of sophisticated, innovative products including:
- Retail Lottery Solutions: IGT will showcase its high-performing point-of-sale solutions designed to engage lottery players in any retail environment, enabling Connected Play™ experiences as part of its OMNIA™ offering. OMNIA is IGT’s integrated lottery solution that converges the retail and digital channels, delivering the industry’s first truly player-centric, omnichannel solution.
- Instant Ticket Services: Exciting instant ticket presentations on display will include Infinity Instants™, offering an infinite number of possibilities for scratch ticket design, IGT’s instant ticket innovations and instant ticket services. Among some of the innovations featured are IGT’s GLEAM™ technology that adds brilliant holographic, foil or metallic inks to gain attention at the point of sale, and Color Reveal™, a four-part color process marking system that creates stunning artwork over extended gameplay areas.
- iLottery: IGT’s iLottery offering includes flexible products and an engaging eInstants portfolio backed by dedicated iLottery expert services. IGT’s compelling eInstants content, including its award-winning progressive games, along with omnichannel and licensed brands, will be available for visitors to play on a giant touchscreen. IGT will also feature its end-to-end, cloud-based iLottery platform, market-leading Player Data Platform and its feature-rich player portal and mobile app.
IGT will also participate in several EL Congress presentations and panel discussions including:
- Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery, will participate in the CEO Discussion Panel on June 6.
- Sharon Duncalf, IGT Vice President of Market Insights and Account Planning, will present “Looking Forward to the Future of Lottery: Driving Sustainable Growth Together” along with IGT customers on June 5.
- Stefania Colombo, IGT Director of Global Sustainability, will participate in the breakout session, “Lotteries and the Planet,” on June 6.
- Laura Feliziani, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Brand Content & Consumer Engagement, will participate in the breakout session panel discussion, “Fight for Attention: Examples of creative media from the lottery world to break through the clutter,” on June 6.
- Giuseppe Pelle, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Institutional Relations Manager, will participate in the breakout session, “Fighting Illegal Gambling,” on June 6.
- Delash Patel, IGT Senior Director Product Management, will participate in a panel discussion on security and integrity issues regarding electronic draws during the “Artificial Intelligence & Draw Integrity” breakout session on June 6.
Skilrock Technologies to Exhibit at the 11th EL Congress 2023
Skilrock Technologies, a leading provider of lottery and gaming solutions, has announced its participation in the 11th EL Congress 2023 at Šibenik, Croatia, from June 4 to June 7, 2023. At booth number 204, Skilrock will showcase its latest portfolio of cutting-edge solutions that will appeal to operators seeking new and exciting ways to engage and excite players.
The EL Congress 2023 will focus on the latest developments in the lottery sector, and it is an ideal event for industry professionals to meet colleagues and friends from around the world.
At the exhibition, the spotlight will be on Skilrock’s recently launched solution, “Scan-n-Play,” which is part of its suite of offerings for Instant Game Solutions. “Scan-n-Play” is a retail lottery offering that provides seamless online gameplay without the need for player registration. It expands the range of retail offerings by enabling online gameplay at traditional retail lottery outlets.
Along with Instant games, there will be a focus on Skilrock’s range of e-instant and scratch lottery games, available in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Portuguese and English. These games will be showcased to highlight their popularity among players, making them an essential addition to any operator’s portfolio.
“We invite all visitors to booth 204 to experience the future of lotteries at the 11th EL Congress 2023. Skilrock Technologies is proud to showcase our innovative solutions that redefine the industry. Join us to experience firsthand how our cutting-edge portfolio can revolutionize player engagement and boost profits,” Sujit Lahiry, Executive Director and CEO of Skilrock Technologies, said.
Wazdan further strengthens Bulgarian presence with WINBET
Wazdan, the innovative games provider, is further expanding its presence in Bulgaria after signing a partnership with WINBET, one of the country’s largest operators.
The agreement sees Wazdan continue to make impressive strides in the Bulgarian market, developing esteemed games that continue to entertain players across several different demographics.
A total of 30 of the provider’s games will go live on WINBET, including the player-favourite titles like 9 Coins™, Magic Spins™ and Larry the Leprechaun.
It marks the sixth partnership for Wazdan in the Bulgarian market, following recent agreements with INBET, 8888.bg, Sesame, Alphawin and Palms Bet, and is a testament to its steadfast goal of strengthening its foothold worldwide.
Recognised as one of Bulgaria’s most popular online casinos, WINBET – established in 2015 – offers some 1500 slot games and LIVE casino tables with the largest offering of jackpot systems in the country, alongside vast selection of sports betting and markets in more than 30 sports. The operator was among the first in the country to integrate deposit methods with mobile phone carriers for accessibility and ease.
Michal Imiolek, Chief Executive Officer at Wazdan, said: “Wazdan continues to take Bulgaria by storm, and we’re thrilled to be reaching even more players with WINBET, a fantastic operator with a large, dedicated player base.
“Our games have so far been embraced by Bulgarian customers and with even more people able to discover our innovative, acclaimed games, we’re excited to see the reception!”
Victor Perenovski, Operations Director at WINBET Online, said: “We are confident that WINBET will greatly enhance the gaming experience for its customers with the addition of Wazdan’s established base of popular games.
“We are sure that with this partnership we will further expand our positions on the market and will also enrich our consumer offering.”
SOFTSWISS Gears Up for iGaming NEXT Valletta’23
REEVO and Big Time Gaming Announce Strategic Alliance for Enhanced Gaming Solutions
Rightlander Limited Appoints Sarafina Wolde Gabriel As Chief Strategy Officer
New challenger approaching: Introducing Slotsoo Casino Awards
The Slovak Gambling Authority’s systematic check activities help reduce the number of illegal gaming devices
ZITRO IMPRESSED VISITORS AT G2E ASIA AND REINFORCED ITS COMMITMENT TO THE ASIAN GAMING MARKET
nanocosmos expands reach of nanoStream Cloud for the Latin American region
Migrations to new EGR-shortlisted ProgressPlay platform continue
Hipther returns with MARE BALTICUM Gaming & TECH Summit in Riga on 16-17th May 2023
NuxGame Bolsters Payment Processing With CoinPayments Integration
Hipther Takes Networking to the Next Level at MARE BALTICUM Gaming & Tech Summit 2023 with Daytime and Evening Sessions, plus Morning Networking Run
Q&A w/ Jean-Pierre Houareau, CEO at Live Solutions about the Romanian market
Paramount Global and Immersive Gamebox team up to bring a life-sized PAW Patrol® game to fans
Racecourse Media Group and BoscaSports break new ground as betting shop displays go live in Cyprus
Wazdan Partners with 8888.bg to Expand Bulgarian Presence
Blocktrade Launches New Gamified Universe to Transform How Users Engage with Digital Assets
Latest News7 days ago
SIS agrees long-term deal for continued coverage of horse racing from Germany
Asia7 days ago
MOGO Executes Definitive Agreement with Nils Lahr and OrionsWave to Acquire Social Challenge Engine and Platform Technology
Gaming Awards7 days ago
Nordic Game Awards 2023: A Celebration of Amazing Nordic Games
Gaming Awards7 days ago
Play’n GO Crowned Game Studio of the Year
Central Europe7 days ago
Esports Championships Amplifies the Excitement of Highly Anticipated European Games in Poland
Compliance Updates7 days ago
Gaming Corps granted official Sweden licence
Gaming7 days ago
New BMW 5 Series launches with AirConsole gaming platform
Balkans7 days ago
Betano already offers EGT Digital’s gaming content in Bulgaria