The “Online Gambling Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global online gambling market.
The global online gambling market reached a value of nearly $58,960 million in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $58,960 million in 2019 to $92,860 million in 2023 at a rate of 12.0%. The market is expected to grow from $92,860 million in 2023 to $113,120 million in 2025 at a CAGR of 10.4%. The market is expected to grow and reach $185,740 billion in 2030 with a CAGR of 10.4%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction – The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by game type, and by device.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the online gambling market. This chapter also defines and describes goods and related services covered in the report.
- Trends and Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global online gambling market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- COVID Impact Analysis – This section provides an insight on how the pandemic is impacting the online gambling market.
- Global Market Size and Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Regional Market Size and Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023), (2023-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global online gambling market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers and Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Opportunities and Strategies – This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions and Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for online gambling companies in terms of product/service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
Growth in the historic period resulted from growing adoption of smartphones with improved internet accessibility, rise in disposable incomes and growth of the experience economy. This growth was restricted by stringent regulations, and growing privacy concerns.
Going forward, increasing involvement during the COVID-19 pandemic, technically advanced platforms, changing consumer gambling habits and legalization of gambling are expected to drive the market. Global recession, stringent government regulations on gambling, regulatory restrictions to curb gambling addiction and demographic changes are major factors that could hinder the growth of the online gambling market in the future.
The online gambling market is segmented by game type into betting, casino, lottery, poker, online bingo and others. The betting was the largest segment of the online gambling market by game type, accounting for 47.0% of the total market in 2019. Going forward, lottery segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the online gambling market, at a CAGR of 16.4%.
The online gambling market is also segmented by device into desktop, mobile and other devices. The desktop was the largest segment of the online gambling market by device, accounting for 57.6% of the total market in 2019. Going forward, the mobile segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the online gambling market, at a CAGR of 13.3%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global online gambling market, accounting for 31.7% of the total in 2019. It was followed by the Western Europe, North America and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the online gambling market will be Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific, where growth will be at CAGRs of 16.3% and 12.5% respectively. These will be followed by Western Europe and Africa, where the markets are expected to register CAGRs of 9.3% and 9.3% respectively.
The online gambling market is fragmented, with a large number of small players in the market. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 26.1% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include bet365 Group Ltd., GVC Holdings PLC, The Stars Group Inc., Flutter Entertainment plc and Kindred Group plc.
The top opportunities in the online gambling market segmented by game type will arise in the betting segment, which will gain $ 14,786.0 million of global annual sales by 2023. The top opportunities in the online gambling market segmented by device will arise in the mobile segment, which will gain $ 16,721.3 million of global annual sales by 2023. The online gambling market size will gain the most in the China at $3,997.1 million. Market-trend-based strategies for the online gambling market includes investing in AI technology, integrating cryptocurrency as a payment mode, investing in AR and VR technology, building mobile apps, sponsoring sports events with large viewership and providing free access to games with certain main features in paid versions to attract a greater number of users. Player-adopted strategies in the online gambling market include investing in expanding operations through innovative product launches, and in acquisitions and mergers to strengthen their service offerings.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzq59g
Betsoft Gaming Launches its Slot Gaming Titles on 888casino
Betsoft Gaming has launched its slot gaming titles on 888casino, one of the world’s leading online casino brands and part of 888 Holdings plc.
Following its recently announced deal with 888casino, the teams have worked together to integrate a selection of Betsoft’s games onto 888casino’s Spanish platform, 888casino.
To support its commitment to the Spanish market, Betsoft has undertaken the translation of many of its biggest hits. These will be available on 888casino, along with the latest releases Tower of Fortuna, Return to Paris and Thai Blossoms also forming part of the offering.
Betsoft Gaming successfully undertook two ISMS audits in 2020, allowing it to operate in both Spain and Colombia. This, in conjunction with Betsoft’s other signings with top tier licensees in Spain, has consolidated Betsoft’s brand recognition across the country.
“As a long-term innovator in iGaming, it is our strategy to collaborate with operators such as 888casino who share our ethos on quality customer service. We are very pleased now to be live with them in Spain,” Anastasia Bauer, Head of Account Management at Betsoft Gaming, said.
“We are delighted to be adding Betsoft’s leading gaming content to our 888casino platform in Spain. Betsoft is renowned for creating innovative gaming titles which are loved by players and adding a selection of its most innovative games to our platform will provide our players in Spain with an even wider selection of high-quality and player-focused games to choose from, aligning with our product and content-leadership strategy. We look forward to working with Betsoft in the future,” Talya Benyamini, VP B2C Casino at 888, said.
GIS and EPIC Risk Management to Host Pioneering Gambling Awareness Summit at Wembley Stadium
Global Institute of Sport (GIS) will join forces with EPIC Risk Management this autumn to deliver a pioneering gambling-harm awareness event at the iconic Wembley Stadium.
The partnership, which also sees GIS become EPIC’s official education partner, will involve the two parties coming together to host the inaugural Global Gambling Harm in Sport Summit on Wednesday 5th October.
Taking place at the world-famous Wembley Stadium, home to one of GIS’ unique UK campuses, the summit will enable a host of the world’s premier executives and welfare professionals from elite sport and esports to gather and learn how best to tackle the issue of gambling harm in their industry.
John Millington, senior director at EPIC Risk Management, said: “Problem gambling can affect any individual from any walk of life, but several academic studies have reached the same finding that athletes are up to four times more likely to suffer its consequences.
“Clearly, education and prevention work for those who regularly participate in competitive sport is a hugely important in tackling this issue. This summit is designed to bring in experts across the professional sport eco-system to delve into this issue and look at ways of protecting those most vulnerable from gambling harm.
“GIS are the perfect partner to help undertake research and mine data on this topic and have joined forces with us to ensure that we can ensure that the right people can continue to receive it, contribute to it, and act upon it.
“They will be making a vital contribution to the Pro Sport Advisory Board in the longer term via their new status as our Education Partner and we’re delighted that their iconic base at Wembley Stadium will be the perfect setting for some important discussions to take place among the people who can enact genuine change for the better on this issue.”
GIS president Sharona Friedman said: “We’re delighted to have partnered with EPIC Risk Management to deliver the Gambling Harm Prevention in Sport Summit at our iconic Wembley stadium campus.
“The Global Institute of Sport wants to help address some of the key issues across sport and we look forward to working with EPIC Risk Management on facilitating this discussion as well as working to create future recommendations of best practice.
“Bringing together leaders from across the sports industry to all put forward insight and experiences related to the issues around gambling related harm is the first step in exploring how we can best work towards reducing the risks associated.”
Stats Perform Named as Official Data Provider for the Rugby League World Cup 2021
Rugby League World Cup 2021 (RLWC2021) has appointed Stats Perform as their exclusive Official Data Partner for the re-arranged men’s, women’s and wheelchair competitions taking place this year in England.
Stats Perform’s Opta data will support RLWC2021 and their partners in creating unique experiences for their audiences across media, brands and sponsors, which will be unveiled and showcased before and during the event. RLWC2021’s continued alignment with Stats Perform reinforces the competition’s commitment to ensuring that media and technology partners covering the competitions are provided with the highest quality data to bring every match to life for fans around the world.
Detailed data will be delivered through an extensive range of Opta data feeds, with Stats Perform’s highly visual, easily customisable widgets providing data-powered solutions for use across digital and social platforms, before, during and after the action.
Opta data and statistics will power RLWC2021’s social channels, where they will help determine the competition’s top performing players and inform and empower fans.
Stats Perform will create extensive preview and post-match packs for the clubs and media ahead of all matches, allowing broadcast operations and commentators full use of Opta data in a time-efficient way.
Steve Xeller, Chief Revenue Officer of Stats Perform, said: “We’re delighted to announce our partnership with Rugby League World Cup 2021 and be a part of powering the first Rugby League World Cup that encompasses the men’s, women’s and wheelchair competitions within one tournament.
“Stats Perform has a long history of growing Rugby League globally through our market leading data, content, and distribution, and this deal is yet another milestone in Stats Perform’s commitment to supporting the expansion of the sport across the globe.”
The national competing team coaches, analysts and performance staff will also have access to RugbyHub, Stats Perform’s flexible, fully integrated platform at the core of analysis in professional rugby, providing a central store of data and video content that allows teams to access crucial information as soon as they need it.
Integrated match footage is synchronised with data, allowing users to easily access matches and analyse the key areas specific to a game plan. Teams will also be provided with detailed analytical reports following every match, providing performance insights which can help inform tactical decision making as the tournament progresses.
Jon Dutton, RLWC2021 Chief Executive, said: “The RLWC2021 is committed to making a real impact in communities, and one of the ways we can support this is by delivering the best possible experiences for our passionate fans, along with supplying our partners and teams with the highest quality match data.
“Stats Perform have been appointed as our official data supplier, due to their longevity and reliable history in the industry. I look forward to working with them as they help us deliver the biggest, best and most inclusive Rugby League World Cup in history.”
Subscribe to our News via Email
Bacta to host Social Responsibility Exchange in November
Massive News for the Esports Industry with Potential Inclusion in the Commonwealth Games
Nigma Galaxy female CS:GO Champions: New docu-series follows rise to becoming champions
Week 32/2022 slot games releases
Wazdan expands Swiss reach with Casinò Lugano agreement
Smarkets Fined £630,000 for AML and Social Responsibility Failings
WHEEL OF LEGENDS, THE BRILLIANT ADDITION OF ZITRO AT BINGO ROMA IN MADRID
Blueprint Gaming invokes wins from the gods in Eye of Horus The Golden Tablet Jackpot King
New research from Niko Partners: Asia share of the global esports market continues to grow
NODWIN Gaming’s first-ever televised BGMI Master Series breaks viewership records on Television
Thought Leadership/Q&A with Thomas Aigner head of business development at Ibex.ai discussing the future of CRM
Exclusive Q&A with Warren Russell CEO/W2 Global Data
EGT’s G 50-50 C VIP Model Makes Northern Cyprus Debut at Concorde Nicosia and Bafra Casinos
Stakelogic launches Super6Timer in the Netherlands
ACMA: National Gambling Self-exclusion Register One Step Closer
Evoplay delivers thrilling sequel with Burning Aces. Jackpot
Interviews5 days ago
Personalisation in sportsbook roundtable
eSports4 days ago
Indian DOTA 2 Team Scripted History once again, won the bronze medal at Commonwealth Esports Championship 2022
Bitcoin4 days ago
Which altcoins can you use for gambling when bitcoin is crashing?
eSports5 days ago
WePlay Esports is a finalist of Ragan’s 2022 Video, Visual & Virtual Awards
Latest News5 days ago
Path to Play: What is it, and what does it mean for the gambling industry?
Asia3 days ago
Esports Fan Engagement Startup STAN Collaborates with Multiple Renowned FreeFire Creators in India
eSports5 days ago
IMSA Launches New Esports Global Championship
Gambling in the USA5 days ago
Gaming Americas Weekly Roundup – August 1-7