Latest News
Nearly 900k Guests Visit Melco Cyprus Casinos in First Year

Melco International has reported that nearly one million guests visited the Melco Cyprus casinos in the first year.
Craig Ballantyne, a Melco International executive, told that in its first year the casinos so far created under the monopoly licence from the Republic of Cyprus had about 880,000 visits by people from various countries.
Mr Ballantyne said that the C2 Limassol casino had received about 710,000 visits, the C2 Nicosia casino about 130,000 and the C2 Larnaca casino about 40,000.
The casinos opened so far are the precursors for a large-scale facility – the City of Dreams Mediterranean casino resort – being built in the city of Limassol.
-
Africa4 days ago
New Governing Board of the Gaming Commission of Ghana Sworn in
-
Africa7 days ago
pawaTech strengthens its integrity commitment with membership of the International Betting Integrity Association
-
Asia7 days ago
FIFA, NBA, UFC and More Sports Events Go Live – Crypto Sportsbook BETY Offers Global Sports Betting Coverage 2025
-
Baltics7 days ago
Estonian start-up vows to revolutionise iGaming customer support with AI
-
Gambling in the USA7 days ago
Gaming Americas Weekly Roundup – June 16-22
-
Africa6 days ago
SA Rugby Renews its Partnership with Betway
-
Asia6 days ago
Polemos Announces Partnership with Guinevere Capital
-
Asia6 days ago
WiseGaming strikes content partnership with Zenith Gaming