NeoGames S.A., a technology-driven provider of end-to-end iLottery solutions, announced today financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
Moti Malul, Chief Executive Officer of NeoGames, said: “Sound commercial execution and unrivaled innovation in iLottery are continuing to drive growth for our customers. During the fourth quarter we saw growth in all of our key accounts with particular strength in our US accounts. Our combined revenues and share in NPI Revenues grew 5% sequentially, and over 40% for the full year.
“We carried our momentum into 2022 with our offer to acquire Aspire Global, which continues to be on track for closing in the first half of 2022. More and more we find our iLottery customers require a broad range of integrated gaming verticals. We firmly believe that combining NeoGames and Aspire Global will drive our strategy to be a leader in providing digital solutions to lotteries globally. We are already successfully collaborating with Aspire to launch their Pariplay content in Alberta and the early results are very encouraging. We remain focused capitalizing on an expanding market opportunity and continuing to create value for our shareholders.”
Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights
- The total of Revenues and the Company’s share in NPI revenues was $21.3 million during the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to $18.5 million during the fourth quarter of 2020, representing an increase of 15.2% year-over-year. Revenues were $12.3 million during the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to $14.0 million during the fourth quarter of 2020. In addition, the Company’s share in NPI revenues was $9.0 million during the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to $4.5 million during the fourth quarter of 2020, representing an increase of over 100% year-over-year.
- Comprehensive loss was $(3.6) million, or $(0.14) per share, during the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to comprehensive income of $2.5 million, or $0.11 per share, during the fourth quarter of 2020. Comprehensive income was impacted by several non-recurring items, including prospective acquisition related expenses of $3.8 million related to the Aspire Global prospective acquisition and $2.6 million related to share based compensation expenses.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 was $7.9 million during the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to an Adjusted EBITDA of $9.2 million during the fourth quarter of 2020 representing a decrease of 13.8% year-over-year.
- Network Net Gaming Revenue (“NGR”) was $189 million during the fourth quarter of 2021, compared to $142 million during the fourth quarter of 2020, representing an increase of 33% year-over-year.
Full Year 2021 Financial Highlights
- The total of Revenues and the Company’s share in NPI revenues was $84.5 million during 2021 compared to $58.7 million during the prior year, representing an increase of 43.9% year-over-year. Revenues were $50.5 million for 2021, compared to $49.2 million for the prior year. The Company’s share in NPI revenues was $34.1 million for 2021, compared to $9.5 million during the prior year.
- Comprehensive income was $4.7 million, or $0.18 per share, during 2021, compared to comprehensive income of $6.5 million, or $0.29 per share, during the prior year. Comprehensive income was impacted by several non-recurring items, including prospective acquisition related expenses from the Aspire Global prospective acquisition, share based compensation expenses and additional costs of being a publicly listed company for all of 2021.
- Adjusted EBITDA2 was $33.4 million during 2021, compared to an Adjusted EBITDA of $28.7 million during the prior year representing a increase of 16.5% year-over-year.
- Network Net Gaming Revenue (“NGR”)2 was $750 million for 2021, compared to $448 million for the prior year, representing an increase of 67% year-over-year.
Recent Business Highlights
- Launched our suite of games with Sisal Şans, the operator of Turkey’s national lottery Milli Piyango, providing them with complete access to our premium game content, further enriching our European footprint.
- On January 17, 2022, we commenced a public offer to the shareholders of Aspire Global plc to acquire 100% of the outstanding shares for approximately $480 million. The offer is comprised of cash for 50% of Aspire Global and equity for the remaining 50% of shares. If the offer is accepted by at least 90% of Aspire shareholders, and subject to additional terms and conditions, the transaction is expected to close during the first half of 2022.
- On January 24, 2022 NPI announced its first digital content partnership with the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (“ALC”), further extending its and the Company’s reach in Canada.
- On January 31, 2022, in collaboration with Aspire Global’s subsidiary, Pariplay Ltd, through NPI, we integrated Pariplay gaming content in Alberta, enhancing the technology, games and services offered and further providing players a cohesive online gaming and lottery experience.
The Company is initiating revenue guidance for the full year 2022. The Company expects Revenue and its Share in NPI Revenues from existing customer accounts to be between $90 million and $97 million, representing an approximate 11.0% increase year-over-year at the midpoint. This range is based on revenues from existing accounts, does not assume revenues from the launch of new turn-key accounts, and reflects the range of possible outcomes of the conflict in Ukraine.
Conference Call & Webcast Details
NeoGames will host a live conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time, during which management will discuss the Company’s fourth quarter results and provide commentary on business performance. A question and answer session will follow the prepared remarks.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing (833) 301-1152 for U.S. domestic callers or (914) 987-7393 for international callers. Once connected with the operator, please provide the conference ID of 4128509.
A live audio webcast of the earnings conference call may be accessed on the Company’s website at ir.neogames.com. The replay of the audio webcast and accompanying presentation will be available on the Company’s investor relations website shortly after the call.
BTOBET TO SHOWCASE FULL RETAIL SOLUTION AT ICE LONDON
BtoBet, the leading provider of interconnected omni-channel sports betting solutions, has ramped up its Self-Service Betting Terminal (SSBT) and Over The Counter (OTC) solution, with the systems being showcased at the company’s stand at ICE London, N5-150, to be added to its currently available retail solution, that is already live in multiple markets.
An expansion of its GLI-33 certified sports betting Neuron 3 platform, the new retail solutions were built for mature markets such as Europe and the North American market, and will connect land-based estates seamlessly to any online operation.
The new SSBT solution is highly modular allowing different display options based on business preferences, and provides players with the operator’s full online betting offer.
The introduction of the new OTC solution, with its advanced user account management and ability to control the odds displayed in multiple TV devices provides operators with a complete retail sportsbook solution, enabling them to deliver a superior betting experience.
All the bets placed on both the SSBT and OTC are visible in the dedicated back-office via a detailed reporting system, enabling managers to have a complete overview of their betting operations, thus ensuring a highly competitive retail sportsbook.
Dima Reiderman, Managing Director at BtoBet said: “BtoBet’s new retail solutions have been the culmination of a lot of hard work to get our retail proposition into a strong place. The company combines best-in-class technology with human technical expertise to deliver a fully customizable retail operation. The solutions are not solely aimed for those bookmakers with a retail network, but even for casino operators which can now offer their own sportsbook and control their brand and player experience, seamlessly cross-promote and drive revenues across their entire business.
“Our aim is to be the first-shop-stop for operators looking for a quality, flexible, and superior sportsbook performance, whether online or retail. We constantly seek to support our operator partners drive incremental revenues and we’re confident that our premium retail solutions, with their heightened functionality, will help that further.”
Visit BtoBet at stand N5-150 for a detailed demonstration of its new retail solutions.
Wizard Games adds Yoganand Aiyadurai as Director of Game Technology
NeoGames S.A subsidiary Wizard Games has appointed Yoganand Aiyadurai as Director of Game Technology as it continues to bolster its senior leadership team.
Aiyadurai boasts a wealth of experience across software engineering roles in a career spanning more than 28 years, including 21 years with Derivco, part of the Microgaming Group now Games Global.
Among his responsibilities at Wizard Games will be overseeing the research and development department at the studio, as well as continuing to develop and expand the provider’s IT infrastructure to enable production demand.
In addition, he will be responsible for overseeing market planning and trends, working closely with other senior employees at Wizard Games.
It marks the latest major hire by the supplier, having appointed Simon Jagdhar as Director of Game Studio in November 2022, as it continues to expand its footprint in key regulated markets.
Joey Hurtado, Managing Director at Wizard Games, said: “We are delighted to welcome Yoganand to the growing team here at Wizard Games. We’re continuing to go from strength to strength, and someone of his calibre will allow us to scale new heights.
“We’re always striving to hire the best talent to join our team, and this reaffirms our commitment to excellence, which can be found at every layer of our business.”
Yoganand Aiyadurai, Director of Game Technology at Wizard Games, said: “I’m thrilled to be joining Wizard Games as it continues to make huge leaps in the industry.
“With a fantastic roadmap of content, and countless new partnerships on the horizon, it is an exciting time to be joining the team, and I look forward to helping us take the next step.”
Week 5/2023 slot games releases
Here are this weeks latest slots releases compiled by European Gaming!
Betsoft has released Hearts Desire, a brand new slot with an amorous spin on the classic fruit machine. True love lasts forever, so get ready to fall in love with slots all over again in this fantastical five reels, 30 paylines classic release. Packed with features, Hearts Desire gives Stacked Mystery Reels and a Multiplier Scatter in the unique Free Spins round
The well-known bullfighter and media personality from Cádiz, Canales Rivera, makes his debut as the protagonist in the new instalment from MGA Games. “Canales Rivera La Feria de Abril” is a 3-reel slot game equipped with the latest technology that offers players a walk through the most famous fair in Andalusia in the company of a bullfighter.
Spinomenal, has released an all new, spellbinding instalment to the Book of Baba Yaga series, as part of the ever-expanding Spinomenal Universe. Book Of Baba Yaga – Winter Spell is the perfect follow up to match the current Winter season, promising to be more rewarding than ever. Following the success of the original version, the mystical Book of Baba Yaga has returned to screens in a new form.
Yggdrasil, the leading worldwide publisher of online gambling content, has rolled out a cyberpunk crime caper in its latest release, Neon Villains DoubleMax™. Always a favourite amongst players, the heist theme delivers a feeling of thrill and excitement that quite simply can’t be matched!
ELA Games, launched a new game called “Wild Piranha” which takes players through the winding rivers of South America, in search of many hidden treasures. This high-volatility title depicts an animated waterfall full of colourful creatures such as a piranha, wild fish as well as an array of vivid symbols that award players handsomely when landing on the reels.
Get ready to ignite the western frontier with Chilli Bandits, the latest slot game from Slotmill. This spicy video slot stars “Chilli the Kid”, “Belle Pepperr”, and “Clint Heatwood”! Join the Chilli Bandits as you spin the reels and watch the stacked Chilli wilds bring extra excitement to your game. These special symbols have the power to double your ways, split into multiple symbols and reveal mystery symbols thereby increasing the chances of hitting big wins!
Swintt is inviting players to brave the icy winter weather and join them for another unforgettable slot adventure in Bloxx Arctic – a brand-new release in the studio’s Premium range that features Free Spins and special Bloxx bonuses. Played out across a 5×3 reel set that includes 30 fixed paylines, Bloxx Arctic sees players venture to the globe’s polar region to unearth prizes of up to 3,500x their stake.
Slot fans can get their teeth stuck into action-packed adventure Crazy Crocs, the latest feature-filled game from Reevo, that awards Wild upgrades, Multipliers, Cash Spins and incredible surprises. Players take on the role of a fearless hunter and travel through treacherous swamps using boomerangs, boosters, knives and rifles to hunt for golden crocodile eggs and big wins in one of the standout titles of this beginning of year.
At the heart of an ancient temple treasures lie in wait as Play’n GO write a new legend into their portfolio of premium slots with their latest release, Legacy of Inca. An easy-to-follow game that will appeal to both newcomers to slots and enthusiasts alike, Legacy of Inca sees the return of the Wheel of the Gods feature which can be found in the titles mentioned previously. But there’s a twist.
RubyPlay announced that it has built and launched a custom, bespoke football-themed slot for Holland Casino Online. Eredivisie Goal Collect has been designed to be innovative and intuitive so that players can immerse themselves in the action from the very first spin, including picking their favourite Eredivisie team to represent the Wild symbols in the game.
Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, has reimagined the infamous adventurers of Sherwood Forest in the latest release, Fire Archer™. Money pouches, beer and feathered hats make up the symbols of this 5×5 release, which is home to 25 paylines. Players will need to create matching combinations of these symbols to be awarded a win.
Playson, has released Bozo Cats – a 3×5 slot featuring an interactive Free Spins mode with Sticky Wilds as its main feature. The latest addition to Playson’s portfolio of high-quality online casino games is centred around the lives of furry friends, who scour the streets in search of Golden Scatter symbols and Wilds to reward players.
“Autobahn Automat”, the latest Premium Series slot from German company Hölle Games, is now available in MGA territories. As the title suggests, the Berlin-based start-up went with a distinctive style in their new, 5×3 Hold & Win slot – the German Autobahn! This is a legendary icon both in and out of the country, and a unique theme that hasn’t received much attention in the slot industry – until now.
PopOK Gaming is excited to announce the release of its bold and sensual new video slot, Hot Angels. This game intrigues slot lovers with its stunning visuals and breathtaking wins. With its seductive design and attractive features, Hot Angels will provide players with a unique form of entertainment. The slot features Respins in the main game, but there is also a Free Spins round during which the mystery lady joins the adventure.
BTOBET TO SHOWCASE FULL RETAIL SOLUTION AT ICE LONDON
Wizard Games adds Yoganand Aiyadurai as Director of Game Technology
Week 5/2023 slot games releases
How level five AI can help operators superscale efficiency and profitability in 2023
Summary of bacta’s Spring Budget submission
SIS and Kiron Interactive strike deal for new Numbers channel in Africa
ProgressPlay bringing new Licensee platform to ICE
Pariplay® grows Ignite® programme with Jelly Entertainment
Spain: Overcoming difficulties in the online market
Mobinc: Turning the tables
Nominations period open for the BSG Awards 2023 & BTECH Awards 2023 (Riga, Latvia – 16-17 May)
Mobinc – Preventing bonusing abuse
Pollard Banknote Awarded Instant Scratch Ticket Contract By Norsk Tipping
Finding a Great Crypto Casino: Simple Steps
IAGR calls for speakers for upcoming Botswana conference
FanClash set to host ‘CS:GO Reignite’ with ₹1 lakh prize pool to revive the game
Interviews4 days ago
Andrzej Hyla: Let’s break the ICE at booth N7-420!
Compliance Updates4 days ago
SG:CERTIFIED APPOINTS MARIS CATANIA AS SAFER GAMBLING SENIOR CONSULTANT
Blockchain4 days ago
W2, Crucial Compliance and nChain unite to deliver blockchain-powered compliance
Baltics4 days ago
The importance of reg-tech for new market expansion
Africa4 days ago
Results: 2023 Northern Cape Online Championships
Affiliate Industry4 days ago
First Look Games and Bragg Gaming join forces
Latest News4 days ago
Slotegrator is presenting innovations and raffling off a free online casino platform at ICE London 2023
Gaming4 days ago
AutomatenSpielex – Top Online Slots, Bonus Offers and Casino Reviews Website