Playson powers European growth with BalkanBet
Playson, the fast-growing digital entertainment supplier has announced a deal to provide its tier-one content to the rapidly expanding operator BalkanBet.
Under the agreement, BalkanBet will introduce its Serbia-based players to a collection of Playson’s most recent releases, including the highly immersive Lion Gems: Hold and Win, Burning Fortunator and Wolf Power Megaways.
The operator is also set to benefit from the supplier’s cutting-edge suite of integration-free engagement tools, including Cash Blast and Reel of Fortune, which have been proven to significantly increase player retention.
As highlighted in Playson’s new brand identity announcement, this deal will reinforce the company’s ambitions to bring the Playson experience to more players across the world.
Blanka Homor, Sales Director at Playson, said: “We are thrilled to partner with BalkanBet in a comprehensive content deal that helps to maintain our rapid regional expansion.
“We look forward to working alongside a company that shares our ambitious outlook, and BalkanBet’s impressive player reach allows us to continue attracting new audiences in the exciting Serbian market.”
Dejan Tasić, Head of Casino at BalkanBet, added: “Playson is a dynamic game developer with a track-record of creating innovative products with widespread player appeal, so we are delighted to be joining forces with the provider.
“Our offering is of a peerless quality and teaming up with premium suppliers such as Playson is key to our success in delivering world-class entertainment experiences to a broad customer base.”
ITL success at Serbia’s Gaming Exhibition
Innovative Technology (ITL) reported a successful few days at the Belgrade Future Gaming exhibition which took place in Serbia last week. The event provides a platform for all manufacturers of gambling machines to present their latest technology under one roof and for visitors to learn about the latest trends in the sector.
Commenting on ITL’s presence at the show, Sasha Kragulj, Business Development Manager for the region said, “Having previously exhibited with one of our local Trading Partners, we decided to have our own dedicated booth at the 2023 event so we could accommodate a wider selection of products ideal for gaming visitors across South East Europe. It was great to see Dejan Bogićević, who is now part of the ITL team, with us on the stand. We have known and worked with Dejan for a long time and are delighted he has officially joined us as ITL Technical Sales Manager. Dejan and the rest of the team demoed both our range of cash validation solutions for efficient cash processing and biometrics products ideal for accurate age checks to the Belgrade visitors which were definitely up in numbers compared to last year.”
Sasha continued, “On the cash side, our new NV4000 was the main product of interest, not only with gaming customers but also from some potential customers from the retail and kiosk sectors who visited the booth. For change machines, redemption kiosks and point of sale systems the NV4000 multi-bill recycler is perfect thanks to its large recycling capacity which means fewer refills and efficient automated float management. Both the NV200 Spectral and NV9 Spectral also proved popular, with visitors impressed with these advanced versions of our standard products. These highly secure and technologically advanced banknote validators ensure efficient, automated cash processing and have the added bonus of spectral sensors to provide high resolution imaging to authenticate the validity of notes, and detect stained and fraudulent notes effectively.”
Concluding Sasha said, “Our biometric technology also attracted much attention. ICU Lite can be easily integrated into gaming machines to prevent minors from playing, and MyCheckr complete with its own screen, can be used as a standalone device at entrances or age-restricted areas to help staff with age checks. This technology is providing some exciting opportunities for gaming operators and we look forward to following up with all enquires of interest from the show over the coming weeks.”
IGT Presents Future-Forward, Growth-Driving Solutions at the 11th EL Congress and Trade Show
International Game Technology PLC announced that it will present its impressive portfolio of world-class lottery solutions at the 11th EL Congress and Trade Show, presented by European Lotteries, from June 4-7, in Šibenik, Croatia. In booth 612, IGT will demonstrate its “Future-Forward, Growth-Driven” approach with a full suite of digital tools, exciting new games, and innovative solutions that drive lottery sales and engage the next generation of players.
“The EL Congress and Trade Show is an excellent opportunity for IGT to meet with our European lottery customers and showcase our innovative products that are propelling the industry forward,” said Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery.“Among the many highlights at this year’s Congress, we will feature our groundbreaking OMNIA omnichannel solution that modernizes the retail environment with digitalized player services. We are very excited about OMNIA and the strength it adds to our broad lineup of growth-driving lottery retail solutions.”
EL Congress and Trade Show attendees who explore IGT’s booth can experience a variety of sophisticated, innovative products including:
- Retail Lottery Solutions: IGT will showcase its high-performing point-of-sale solutions designed to engage lottery players in any retail environment, enabling Connected Play™ experiences as part of its OMNIA™ offering. OMNIA is IGT’s integrated lottery solution that converges the retail and digital channels, delivering the industry’s first truly player-centric, omnichannel solution.
- Instant Ticket Services: Exciting instant ticket presentations on display will include Infinity Instants™, offering an infinite number of possibilities for scratch ticket design, IGT’s instant ticket innovations and instant ticket services. Among some of the innovations featured are IGT’s GLEAM™ technology that adds brilliant holographic, foil or metallic inks to gain attention at the point of sale, and Color Reveal™, a four-part color process marking system that creates stunning artwork over extended gameplay areas.
- iLottery: IGT’s iLottery offering includes flexible products and an engaging eInstants portfolio backed by dedicated iLottery expert services. IGT’s compelling eInstants content, including its award-winning progressive games, along with omnichannel and licensed brands, will be available for visitors to play on a giant touchscreen. IGT will also feature its end-to-end, cloud-based iLottery platform, market-leading Player Data Platform and its feature-rich player portal and mobile app.
IGT will also participate in several EL Congress presentations and panel discussions including:
- Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery, will participate in the CEO Discussion Panel on June 6.
- Sharon Duncalf, IGT Vice President of Market Insights and Account Planning, will present “Looking Forward to the Future of Lottery: Driving Sustainable Growth Together” along with IGT customers on June 5.
- Stefania Colombo, IGT Director of Global Sustainability, will participate in the breakout session, “Lotteries and the Planet,” on June 6.
- Laura Feliziani, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Brand Content & Consumer Engagement, will participate in the breakout session panel discussion, “Fight for Attention: Examples of creative media from the lottery world to break through the clutter,” on June 6.
- Giuseppe Pelle, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Institutional Relations Manager, will participate in the breakout session, “Fighting Illegal Gambling,” on June 6.
- Delash Patel, IGT Senior Director Product Management, will participate in a panel discussion on security and integrity issues regarding electronic draws during the “Artificial Intelligence & Draw Integrity” breakout session on June 6.
Skilrock Technologies to Exhibit at the 11th EL Congress 2023
Skilrock Technologies, a leading provider of lottery and gaming solutions, has announced its participation in the 11th EL Congress 2023 at Šibenik, Croatia, from June 4 to June 7, 2023. At booth number 204, Skilrock will showcase its latest portfolio of cutting-edge solutions that will appeal to operators seeking new and exciting ways to engage and excite players.
The EL Congress 2023 will focus on the latest developments in the lottery sector, and it is an ideal event for industry professionals to meet colleagues and friends from around the world.
At the exhibition, the spotlight will be on Skilrock’s recently launched solution, “Scan-n-Play,” which is part of its suite of offerings for Instant Game Solutions. “Scan-n-Play” is a retail lottery offering that provides seamless online gameplay without the need for player registration. It expands the range of retail offerings by enabling online gameplay at traditional retail lottery outlets.
Along with Instant games, there will be a focus on Skilrock’s range of e-instant and scratch lottery games, available in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Portuguese and English. These games will be showcased to highlight their popularity among players, making them an essential addition to any operator’s portfolio.
“We invite all visitors to booth 204 to experience the future of lotteries at the 11th EL Congress 2023. Skilrock Technologies is proud to showcase our innovative solutions that redefine the industry. Join us to experience firsthand how our cutting-edge portfolio can revolutionize player engagement and boost profits,” Sujit Lahiry, Executive Director and CEO of Skilrock Technologies, said.
SIA Player Media: Latvia’s Path to Safer Gambling: The Nation’s Success in Eradicating Illegal Online Gambling
SPOTLIGHT SPORTS GROUP WINS SPORTS DATA SUPPLIER AWARD AT THE 2023 EGR B2B AWARDS
Kambi’s pioneering AI-powered trading wins sports betting innovation of the year at EGR B2B Awards
Gods Reign reveals its All-Star Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) roster
Football legend Michael Owens joins SunBet as a Brand Ambassador
Week 23/2023 slot games releases
Casinomeister’s Player Arbitration Service on Track to Beat Previous Year’s Returns
Isabelle FALQUE-PIERROTIN was elected Chairwoman of the Gambling Regulators’ European Forum
Crypto Casino: How to Play Safely?
Finnish National Police Board Issues Conditional Fine Against Betsson Over Illegal Marketing
HIPTHER gets ready for sold-out MARE BALTICUM Gaming and TECH Summit
Playson extends 888casino partnership launching in Italy, Sweden, Denmark and Romania
LeoVegas Group launches “nye expekt” in Denmark, strengthening the sports betting offering
Melco’s Cyprus IR to Open in July
Neogames’ BtoBet Goes Live in Mozambique with SOJOGO
Blockchain Technology: A Game Changer for Online Gaming?
Gambling in the USA5 days ago
Gaming Americas Weekly Roundup – May 29-June 04
Compliance Updates5 days ago
TOTO Sport and TOTO Casino launch instant payouts in the Netherlands with Trustly
Asia5 days ago
PAGCOR WARNS PUBLIC AGAINST US-BASED ILLEGAL GAMING WEBSITE
Asia5 days ago
THE PLAYER HUNT SEASON 3
Asia5 days ago
SANDSOFT GAMES ANNOUNCES SECOND ‘PRESS START’ INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Latest News5 days ago
Roobet Unveils Metaverse Expansion, Ushering in a New Era of Player-Centric Entertainment
Conferences in Europe4 days ago
Gaming in Holland Conference to Address Current Issues in Dutch Gambling
Africa4 days ago
Honoré Gaming cuts the ribbon on new Senegal office