WWin goes live with Ezugi and Evolution Group live casino and online slots in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ezugi, the online live casino and live lottery game specialists, today announced that its games are now live for players in Bosnia and Herzegovina as the result of an agreement with leading operator Wwin via Pin Projekt. WWin has been a market leader in the region since 2003.
Alongside the Ezugi games, a whole host of online live casino and slots titles from Ezugi’s sister brands within the Evolution Group — Evolution, NetEnt and Red Tiger — have also gone live.
All of the games are available to play at the website wwin.com for players on desktop, tablet and smartphone. The games include Ezugi’s newly certified live casino content for the Bosnian market, titles from Evolution’s wide ranging live casino and game show portfolio, with casino classics such as Roulette and Blackjack, and top-performing slots titles such as NetEnt’s Starburst and Red Tiger’s Primate King.
Founded in 2007, Pin Projekt is a leading developer of innovative gaming products specialising in merging original high-tech solutions with expert industry know-how to deliver the most advanced state of play to its clients worldwide. As well as delivering a wide range of sports betting, lottery and gaming opportunities online for WWin customers, Pin Projekt serves the gaming industry with different lottery and poker products for the digital age.
Commenting on the deal, Pin Projekt Chief Commercial Officer Ivan Grkovic, said: “We’re excited to have reached this agreement with Ezugi and Evolution Group for their ground-breaking titles. With this new partnership, we’ll significantly boost our live games and slots offering with a number of betting opportunities across the day, providing a mind-blowing experience for WWin customers across multiple genres. Our customers will be thrilled with the range of amazing Ezugi, Evolution, NetEnt and Red Tiger games on offer — and the further exciting new titles yet to come.”
Pang Goh, Business Development Director at Ezugi, added: “We are delighted to have partnered with WWin and Pin Projekt to serve this exciting market. We’re confident that WWin’s online players will love the sheer variety of engaging gameplay and entertainment on offer. From casino classics such as Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and numerous Poker variants, to a new generation of live games shows, through to the hottest titles in online slots, there’s so much for players to choose from.”
IGT Presents Future-Forward, Growth-Driving Solutions at the 11th EL Congress and Trade Show
International Game Technology PLC announced that it will present its impressive portfolio of world-class lottery solutions at the 11th EL Congress and Trade Show, presented by European Lotteries, from June 4-7, in Šibenik, Croatia. In booth 612, IGT will demonstrate its “Future-Forward, Growth-Driven” approach with a full suite of digital tools, exciting new games, and innovative solutions that drive lottery sales and engage the next generation of players.
“The EL Congress and Trade Show is an excellent opportunity for IGT to meet with our European lottery customers and showcase our innovative products that are propelling the industry forward,” said Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery.“Among the many highlights at this year’s Congress, we will feature our groundbreaking OMNIA omnichannel solution that modernizes the retail environment with digitalized player services. We are very excited about OMNIA and the strength it adds to our broad lineup of growth-driving lottery retail solutions.”
EL Congress and Trade Show attendees who explore IGT’s booth can experience a variety of sophisticated, innovative products including:
- Retail Lottery Solutions: IGT will showcase its high-performing point-of-sale solutions designed to engage lottery players in any retail environment, enabling Connected Play™ experiences as part of its OMNIA™ offering. OMNIA is IGT’s integrated lottery solution that converges the retail and digital channels, delivering the industry’s first truly player-centric, omnichannel solution.
- Instant Ticket Services: Exciting instant ticket presentations on display will include Infinity Instants™, offering an infinite number of possibilities for scratch ticket design, IGT’s instant ticket innovations and instant ticket services. Among some of the innovations featured are IGT’s GLEAM™ technology that adds brilliant holographic, foil or metallic inks to gain attention at the point of sale, and Color Reveal™, a four-part color process marking system that creates stunning artwork over extended gameplay areas.
- iLottery: IGT’s iLottery offering includes flexible products and an engaging eInstants portfolio backed by dedicated iLottery expert services. IGT’s compelling eInstants content, including its award-winning progressive games, along with omnichannel and licensed brands, will be available for visitors to play on a giant touchscreen. IGT will also feature its end-to-end, cloud-based iLottery platform, market-leading Player Data Platform and its feature-rich player portal and mobile app.
IGT will also participate in several EL Congress presentations and panel discussions including:
- Fabio Cairoli, IGT CEO Global Lottery, will participate in the CEO Discussion Panel on June 6.
- Sharon Duncalf, IGT Vice President of Market Insights and Account Planning, will present “Looking Forward to the Future of Lottery: Driving Sustainable Growth Together” along with IGT customers on June 5.
- Stefania Colombo, IGT Director of Global Sustainability, will participate in the breakout session, “Lotteries and the Planet,” on June 6.
- Laura Feliziani, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Brand Content & Consumer Engagement, will participate in the breakout session panel discussion, “Fight for Attention: Examples of creative media from the lottery world to break through the clutter,” on June 6.
- Giuseppe Pelle, IGT Lottery S.p.A. Institutional Relations Manager, will participate in the breakout session, “Fighting Illegal Gambling,” on June 6.
- Delash Patel, IGT Senior Director Product Management, will participate in a panel discussion on security and integrity issues regarding electronic draws during the “Artificial Intelligence & Draw Integrity” breakout session on June 6.
Skilrock Technologies to Exhibit at the 11th EL Congress 2023
Skilrock Technologies, a leading provider of lottery and gaming solutions, has announced its participation in the 11th EL Congress 2023 at Šibenik, Croatia, from June 4 to June 7, 2023. At booth number 204, Skilrock will showcase its latest portfolio of cutting-edge solutions that will appeal to operators seeking new and exciting ways to engage and excite players.
The EL Congress 2023 will focus on the latest developments in the lottery sector, and it is an ideal event for industry professionals to meet colleagues and friends from around the world.
At the exhibition, the spotlight will be on Skilrock’s recently launched solution, “Scan-n-Play,” which is part of its suite of offerings for Instant Game Solutions. “Scan-n-Play” is a retail lottery offering that provides seamless online gameplay without the need for player registration. It expands the range of retail offerings by enabling online gameplay at traditional retail lottery outlets.
Along with Instant games, there will be a focus on Skilrock’s range of e-instant and scratch lottery games, available in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Portuguese and English. These games will be showcased to highlight their popularity among players, making them an essential addition to any operator’s portfolio.
“We invite all visitors to booth 204 to experience the future of lotteries at the 11th EL Congress 2023. Skilrock Technologies is proud to showcase our innovative solutions that redefine the industry. Join us to experience firsthand how our cutting-edge portfolio can revolutionize player engagement and boost profits,” Sujit Lahiry, Executive Director and CEO of Skilrock Technologies, said.
Wazdan further strengthens Bulgarian presence with WINBET
Wazdan, the innovative games provider, is further expanding its presence in Bulgaria after signing a partnership with WINBET, one of the country’s largest operators.
The agreement sees Wazdan continue to make impressive strides in the Bulgarian market, developing esteemed games that continue to entertain players across several different demographics.
A total of 30 of the provider’s games will go live on WINBET, including the player-favourite titles like 9 Coins™, Magic Spins™ and Larry the Leprechaun.
It marks the sixth partnership for Wazdan in the Bulgarian market, following recent agreements with INBET, 8888.bg, Sesame, Alphawin and Palms Bet, and is a testament to its steadfast goal of strengthening its foothold worldwide.
Recognised as one of Bulgaria’s most popular online casinos, WINBET – established in 2015 – offers some 1500 slot games and LIVE casino tables with the largest offering of jackpot systems in the country, alongside vast selection of sports betting and markets in more than 30 sports. The operator was among the first in the country to integrate deposit methods with mobile phone carriers for accessibility and ease.
Michal Imiolek, Chief Executive Officer at Wazdan, said: “Wazdan continues to take Bulgaria by storm, and we’re thrilled to be reaching even more players with WINBET, a fantastic operator with a large, dedicated player base.
“Our games have so far been embraced by Bulgarian customers and with even more people able to discover our innovative, acclaimed games, we’re excited to see the reception!”
Victor Perenovski, Operations Director at WINBET Online, said: “We are confident that WINBET will greatly enhance the gaming experience for its customers with the addition of Wazdan’s established base of popular games.
“We are sure that with this partnership we will further expand our positions on the market and will also enrich our consumer offering.”
Fishin Frenzy Slot Game Review
Why You Should Play at Non GamStop Casinos UK?
What Are Pay N Play Casinos?
The secure sharing of information
WinSpirit player hit almost max multiplier in the Gold Mania slot from Gamzix
Sky Bet signs five-year title partnership extension with the English Football League
UK Gambling Commission Grants LiveG24 a License for Live Bingo Game
Playbook Engineering Announces Ivo Doroteia as New CEO
Hipther Introduces Rite NRG and Darek Hiliński
London Blockchain Conference: Where iGaming Meets Blockchain Technology
PandaScore BetBuilder goes live with Ladbrokes Australia
EGT Digital’s Games are Live in Ukraine
Crypto Casino: How to Play Safely?
Finnish National Police Board Issues Conditional Fine Against Betsson Over Illegal Marketing
HIPTHER gets ready for sold-out MARE BALTICUM Gaming and TECH Summit
Playson extends 888casino partnership launching in Italy, Sweden, Denmark and Romania
Interviews7 days ago
Exclusive Q&A w/ Nick McDonald, Account Director at Fujitsu
eSports7 days ago
EUROPE’S TOP EA SPORTS FIFA 23 PROS FACE OFF IN $280K eCHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS ON JUNE 7 IN ISTANBUL
Latest News6 days ago
Week 22/2023 slot games releases
Latest News6 days ago
NeoGames’ Aspire Global and its Leading Product Suite Now Live with Metropolitan Gaming
Latest News6 days ago
CasinoBeats Summit achieves a momentous triumph by doubling its numbers
Gaming6 days ago
Lorgar Cup: the Ultimate CS:GO Tournament for Aspiring Gamers
Latest News6 days ago
The MGA publishes its 2022 Annual Report and Financial Statements
Latest News6 days ago
IGT Propels Leadership in Sweden via Three-Year Contract Extension with Svenska Spel