Juventus superstar agrees two-year deal with Skrill to represent the digital payments brand among football fans worldwide
Argentinian international and Juventus icon, Paulo Dybala, has signed a new deal to represent digital payments brand Skrill.
Dybala’s first appearance for Skrill will be in a TV, digital and PR campaign to promote the digital wallet’s Prepaid Mastercard®, available in the UK and Europe. The TV advert will air in Italy for the first time on Sunday, April 18.
Considered to be one of the most valuable footballers in the world thanks to his creativity and pace on the pitch, Dybala, also known as ‘La Joya’ (‘The Jewel’), has helped Juventus to win eleven trophies, including five consecutive Serie A titles. He has been named in the Team of the Year three times and most recently earned the Serie A Player of the Season award for the 2019-20 season.
“I’m very happy and proud to be part of the Skrill family,” said Dybala. “I’m really interested to learn more about how Skrill can help me pay online, send money to friends and buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
“Having the flexibility that Skrill can offer is super helpful to someone like me who’s always on the go,” Dybala added. “I also love that I earn loyalty points on transactions every time I use my Skrill card.”
Dybala’s appointment as a brand ambassador follows a series of activations in the beautiful game for Skrill, most recently as AC Milan’s Official Payments Partner. His debut campaign will promote the Skrill Prepaid Mastercard® that gives users flexibility, security and privacy when spending their money, as well as complete control via Skrill’s mobile app that allows 24/7 access to a free digital wallet holding their card balance and all transactions. The card can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted, including online and abroad, at ATMs and in store.
Lorenzo Pellegrino, CEO of Skrill, added: “Skrill’s many features let you manage your money on the move, easily and safely. Dybala is the perfect brand ambassador for Skrill, reflecting our values around the speed of delivery and our focus on providing a world-class service. We are looking forward to a successful collaboration to share the many benefits of Skrill with football fans worldwide.”
Founded in 2001 and available in over 120 countries worldwide, Skrill is a globally established digital payments brand and part of Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE), a leading specialised payments platform which listed on the New York Stock Exchange on March 31, 2021, representing an exciting milestone for both the Skrill brand and the rest of the group. Skrill offers a multi-currency digital wallet with a number of services available alongside the Prepaid Mastercard®, including Skrill Money Transfer, that allows users to send money internationally. Skrill customers can also send money to their contacts through the Skrill app, as well as buy and sell interests in cryptocurrencies.
12Play Online Casino Now Accepts Cryptocurrency Deposits Globally
One of the leading websites in offering a wide range of first-class online gaming products and a selection of immersive games in a safe and user-friendly environment, 12Play Online Casino are now accepting cryptocurrency deposits from all over the world.
Their excellent support services that operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, comprehensive gambling guidelines, and variety of innovative products, such as Live Casino, Sports Betting, 4D lottery, and some of the most popular slots games, make them one of the most reliable and engaging gaming companies online today.
12Play is visited by gaming enthusiasts from all over the world for their excellent live casino that connects you with their fully trained live dealers, gives access to their facilities, so that you can easily withdraw and deposit funds from your registered account, and provides you the unique opportunity to play demo games to sharpen your skills before playing real money games.
With games from prominent operators that are recognised by world-wide gambling platforms, including Ezugi, Playtech, SA Gaming, and eBet, as well as offering users free gambling tips, bonuses, promotions, jackpots, and some of the best betting odds available, you can see why 12Play is considered as one of the best online live casinos in Malaysia.
Instead of queuing up to get your physical 4D lotto ticket, just click over to 12Play Online casino and play online 4D.
This popular lottery can be simply accessed with ease and confidence through their website and gives you more time to get excited about the possibility of your lucky number getting picked. All you need to do is sign up with 12Play Online casino, deposit funds into your gaming account and start betting on your 4D toto lucky number.
Not only offering you the ability to place your 4D online at any time, choosing to play at 12Play Online casino also comes with several other benefits:
- They have the most reliable online 4D betting Malaysia lottery system online that ensures safe deposits and withdrawal requests
- 12Play Online casino provide their members with an extra 10% bonus of their 4D online betting Malaysia winnings, 10% cash rebates on the total amount wagered, and offer many attractive promotions and bonuses that you wouldn’t find elsewhere in person or online
- They guarantee that all 4D bets are paid at a better rate and that you will be 100% satisfied with the pay-outs
Not only this, but their easy registration process, including a ‘first registration bonus’, safeguarding measures to ensure that all the information that you provide is sufficiently protected, and complete transparency, means that you can trust 12Play Online casino to be a safe bet.
Cryptocurrencies in Casinos – the Promises & Pitfalls
Cryptocurrencies are having a moment. Bitcoin, the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, has seen its value skyrocket in recent months, with one bitcoin worth more than $18,000 at the time of this writing. Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual tokens that use cryptography to secure their transactions and control the creation of new units. This makes them a potentially appealing option for online casinos, which could use them to make deposits and withdrawals faster and more secure. But there are some potential pitfalls to consider before jumping into cryptocurrencies for online casino gaming. Let’s take a closer look at both the promise and the risks of using cryptocurrencies in casinos.
How Does a Bitcoin Casino Work?
When it comes to online gambling, there are a lot of options to choose from. One type of online casino that has been gaining popularity in recent years is the Bitcoin casino. So, how does a Bitcoin casino work?
Essentially, a Bitcoin casino is just like any other online casino, except that it allows players to gamble using the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. This can be beneficial for both the casino and the player, as it offers a more secure and anonymous way to gamble. Lots of recent brands which were launched in 2022, offer crypto payments to players in India and beyond. For the player, this means that their personal information is not at risk of being compromised.
For the casino, it means they can accept payments from players worldwide without having to deal with banks or other financial institutions. In order to get started with a Bitcoin casino, all you need is a Bitcoin wallet. Once you have set up your wallet, you will be able to deposit Bitcoins into your account and start playing your favorite casino games.
What are the Pros of Crypto in a Casino?
The advantages of cryptocurrencies in casinos are many and varied. Below are the top benefits of the use of cryptocurrencies in online casinos:
- Anonymity and Security: When most people think of casinos, they envision a seedy underworld where cheaters prosper, and their personal information is at risk. However, Bitcoin casinos are changing this perception by offering a secure and anonymous way to gamble online. Unlike traditional casinos, which require their users to fill out extensive personal information forms, Bitcoin casinos allow users to gamble anonymously. This not only protects their personal information from being hacked or stolen but also allows them to avoid any government scrutiny. As a result, Bitcoin casinos are becoming the preferred choice for many online gamblers. In addition to offering enhanced security and anonymity, Bitcoin casinos also allow users to take advantage of lower transaction fees and faster payouts. With all these benefits, it’s no wonder that Bitcoin casinos are quickly gaining popularity worldwide.
- Cheap & fast payment: Cryptocurrency transactions are carried out directly between the user and the operator without the interference of any third party. This makes for seamless and speedy transactions. The lack of a central authority also means that there are no delays or “red tape”, as is often the case with traditional financial institutions. In addition, cryptocurrency payments can be made cheaply and quickly without the need for expensive infrastructure or middlemen. As a result, cryptocurrencies are an attractive option for those looking for fast and efficient payments.
- Bonuses: Bitcoin casinos offer various bonuses and rewards for their customers. One of the most popular bonuses is the no deposit bonus, which is offered to new customers. This bonus allows you to play without having to make a deposit, and it can be a great way to try out a new casino. However, it’s important to read the terms and conditions of the bonus before you claim it, as some bonuses have wagering requirements or other restrictions. There are also often reload bonuses available, which give you a bonus when you make a second or third deposit. These bonuses can be a great way to boost your bankroll and increase your chances of winning. Bonuses are one of the many reasons why Bitcoin casinos are becoming increasingly popular.
- Decentralised: The decentralised nature of Bitcoin is one of its key advantages. Unlike traditional currencies, which central banks regulate, Bitcoin is not subject to any central authority. This means that no government or financial institution can interfere with Bitcoin transactions or freeze a person’s account. Instead, Bitcoin transactions are verified by a global network of computers known as miners. These miners work together to confirm each transaction and are rewarded for their efforts with new bitcoins. As a result, Bitcoin’s decentralised nature ensures that no single entity can control the currency or manipulate the transaction process. This makes Bitcoin a more secure and trustworthy currency system.
What are the Cons of Crypto in a Casino?
Cryptocurrencies in casinos are not without their risks and drawbacks. One of the most significant dangers is the possibility of theft or fraud. Because digital currencies are stored in digital wallets, they are susceptible to hacking. If a hacker can gain access to a user’s wallet, they could theoretically steal all of the currency stored inside.
Another risk associated with cryptocurrencies is volatility. The value of Bitcoin and other digital currencies can fluctuate wildly, creating problems for casinos that accept them. If the value of a currency plummets suddenly, a casino could end up taking a big loss.
Finally, there is the regulatory risk. Cryptocurrencies are still not well understood by most governments and regulators. This could create problems down the line if authorities decide to crack down on casinos that accept them.
BGaming creates exclusive slots and games for Winz.io crypto casino
Traditional online casinos continue to refuse to accept cryptocurrency assets as payment options for their accounts, claiming that they are inherently unstable. There is some truth to these words because we can see for ourselves how the overall market is falling as a result of the Terra ecosystem hacks. But you have to give cryptocurrencies credit for some ambitious casino projects that are still operational simply because they accept cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals. Today, we will look at how virtual money has impacted the entire gaming industry.
BGaming and Winz.io casino
If you are an experienced online casino player, then you also know about the most popular software developers like BGaming. They have released exclusively exclusive games for Winz.io casino online such as Multihand Blackjack and Winz to the Moon.
Winz to the Moon is a fascinating and very addictive slot game that is built to evolve and reward players with unpredictable results and large prizes. There, users may study the payoff tables to learn how the game works and how much they can win. It allows you to go on adventures in deep space, and by spinning the symbols on the screen, you may win prizes that are out of this planet.
Multihand Blackjack is an extremely popular game that has drawn participants from all over the world since it was launched and made available. It is simple to learn and enjoy, whether you are a seasoned professional or a novice who has never played a game like this before. The purpose stays the same as in any other blackjack version. Players must obtain a total number that does not exceed “21,” but should be as near to it as possible because they are playing against the dealer, who also has a hand. Six decks are employed here, allowing for 312 playing cards every round. In addition, the dealer will deal with three hands.
Cryptocurrencies in gambling
At a time when traditional gambling sites were under state scrutiny, each crypto casino saw unprecedented gains as a result of a sense of freedom. Traditional representatives of this type of gambling began to feel constant pressure from regulators, who were required to enforce anti-money laundering laws and implement mandatory KYC verification. Later, traditional online casinos began to suffer from financial institutions that required individual verification of each new player and withdrawal approval under the same law.
All of that has changed with the advent of cryptocurrencies. Because it does not apply to any known financial institution, it cannot be regulated. The very nature of cryptocurrencies is decentralized and transparent. As a result, states and regulators have relaxed their grip on traditional casinos because frequent checks have become a minor inconvenience for users. Even where there was no direct support for cryptocurrencies, casino gaming has become more open.
Subscribe to our News via Email
Global Online Gambling Market Report 2022: Featuring William Hill, Flutter Entertainment, 888 Holdings, Bet365 & Others
IESF and Sidewalk Entertainment Partner to Promote a New Variety of Esports
Pragmatic Play games are the latest addition to the Quantum Gaming platform
FinXP launches Multi-Currency Accounts at SBC Summit Barcelona
MS Solitaire Turns 30
Parimatch Becomes 00NATION’s Exclusive Worldwide Partner
William Hill transforms betting experience with new innovative and digital-focused shop
Reel Big Fish has all the hallmarks of a classic, but you should have seen the one that got away
LeoVegas partners with Premier League Champions Manchester City
ICE Casino Games, Bonuses, and Promotions
What Will Be the Next for Crypto Gaming? SOFTSWISS H1 Overview
The Sandbox launches partnership with Ledger to educate metaverse users on crypto safety
Cloudbet to Give Away Thousands of Loyalty Points to Celebrate NFL’s return
New payment solution for crypto players from RocketPlay
Moja Group appoints Paris Anatolitis as new CEO
Scientific Games Signs New Contract with Latvian National Lottery
Eastern Europe6 days ago
Betsoft Gaming Enters Romanian Market with 888 Deal
Balkans6 days ago
EGT Digital Partners with 8888.bg
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Sweden to Open Applications for B2B Licences on March 1
eSports6 days ago
IESF Signs MOU with Anychat to Overcome Esports Language Barriers
Asia4 days ago
Japneet Singh Sethi, Country Manager, Khelraja wins the prestigious Rising Star Award at the 2nd Edition of The Business Leadership Awards
eSports6 days ago
Electronic Arts Unveils Roadmap for EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Esports Ecosystem
Africa5 days ago
Betika Partners with Fast Track for Automated Player Engagement
Compliance Updates6 days ago
Sportingtech appoints Paul Jerram as new Head of Compliance