Week 26/2020 slot games releases
Here are this weeks latest slots releases!
Francisco Rodríguez Iglesias, known by his stage name Arévalo, is the latest comedian to become an online slot thanks to MGA Games. The company’s new slot is available for Spanish operators from Monday 15 June and joins the cast of top-selling MGA Games slots starring other personalities who have played a role in Spanish comedy history, such as Chiquito de la Calzada and Señor Barragán.
Booming Games’ upcoming release of ShowMaster is not a release for the faint hearted.This 5×3, 20 line slot is super volatile, with a max win factor of 5000 times your bet !!! And once you start spinning the reels you can immediately see why this game has such huge payouts. The ShowMaster’s wheel is chock-full of high-value features and immediate payouts. With 8 different features up for grabs on the main wheel, and 6 different payouts available on the inner wheel, this game will be a huge hit with all of your players.
Nolimit City’s Golden Genie offers players a magical experience thanks to the feature rich game design and lush graphics. Set in an Arabian whimsical setting with the all mighty Genie, the video slot offers two random base game features and an exhilarating Bonus round with the ‘Genie Parade’, all Genie wild scatters turn into Walking Wilds and have an increasing multiplier with every move. The foremost Golden Genie will collect the multiplier and transfer the accumulated amount to the next Genie for an almost unlimited potential!
Greentube’s Home of Games just got a whole lot sweeter thanks to the addition of the new online casino game, Diamond Link™: Mighty Sevens, now available for all B2B partners! Fans of traditional fruit games are going to love this slot, which takes all the popular elements of the casino classic and combines them with unique Diamond Link™ features on 5 reels and 25 win lines. The game is packed with lucky Seven symbols, which can cover up the whole screen with any spin and grant an immediate win of 750 times the player’s stake.
A new game release by Nolimit City is here, Milky Ways has been launched. Clean and simple with flotational buoyancy and mystical wilds. The game that harbours over 5000x of simulated win potential and offers a smooth sailing experience. Milky Ways starts off with a classic 5×3 reel format and 243 win-ways. A mechanic that’s simple enough for most with a bonus that’s frequent and entertaining. Collect three scatter symbols and unlock the Milky Ways Spins bonus round that increases the reel size by 5×5 and introduces 3125 win-ways.
Yggdrasil, the innovative online gaming solutions provider, has launched Gigablox™, debuting its third game-changing mechanic of 2020 in its newest slot, Lucky Neko Gigablox™. Set in a traditional shop in Japan, the 6×4, 40 payline slot is transformed by the Gigablox™ feature, where the reel sizes will transform every spin and land Gigablox ranging from 2×2 up to 4×4. The free spins round takes place if five or more Lucky Cat symbols land on the reels: The reel changes orientation to portrait, presenting a 6×8 grid and even more paylines. One blessed symbol is randomly picked to get an x5 multiplier attached for the full free spin round.
iSoftBet, the leading online and mobile casino content provider, has uncovered a smash hit slot in explosive new title Gold Digger. The 3×5 video slot focuses on iSoftBet’s lucky prospector, Gold Diggin’ Gus, as he explores a magical mine in search of random modifiers and big veins of gold to collect hidden riches for players. On any spin Gus can spring into action with his pickaxe and dynamite, adding extra Wilds or Golden Nuggets, or even upgrading low symbols to give higher-paying wins.
NetEnt is taking players to the criminal underworld in its new release, Cash Noire ™, where solving the case of the curious Green Ace murders will result in big rewards. Set in the crime-ridden streets of San Cayetano, the 5-reel, 4-row game brings back the player-favourite proprietary Avalanche™ feature pioneered with Gonzo’s Quest™ with a new, engaging twist. The popular mechanic creates fresh chances to win as symbols that form winning combinations disappear and are replaced by falling symbols, while mystery symbols that transform into random symbols make way for even bigger payouts.
Blueprint Gaming’s magical game Wish Upon a Jackpot has been given a significant makeover with the inclusion of several new features and Megaways™ for the first time. This brand-new game built from scratch features some of the most recognisable elements from the original hit, while there are now cascading wins plus 117,649 different ways of winning through the Megaways™ mechanic, under license from Big Time Gaming. The fairy godmother can fly across the reels at any time to sprinkle three magical modifiers for players to choose from, including Magic Beanstalk Stacked Wilds, Pigs Can Fly Wilds and Golden Arrow Mystery Spin.
Play’n GO launched their latest title into the market this week, with the release of Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead. If the name seems to ring a bell that is because this latest creation from Play’n GO is a direct relation to Rich Wilde, one of their most famous slot characters. Cat Wilde is the daughter of the famed explorer and made her first appearance alongside Rich Wilde in the May release Rich Wilde and the Shield of Athena. That title has gone on to be one of the supplier’s biggest launches; a testament to the enduring popularity of one of slot gaming’s most recognised figures, and a promising start for this new figure.
Adventure awaits all those who are ready to bask in the light of Booongo’s latest Hold and Win game, Aztec Sun. The secrets of the Aztec temples will all be revealed in the developer’s new 3×5, 25 paylines slot which features both stunning graphics and immersive soundscapes. Collect at least six Aztec Suns and then hold in the thrilling respins series for even more suns to come out and shine. Intrepid explorers will have the opportunity of winning x1000 their stake when 15 suns land on the reels and awards the Grand Jackpot.
Playson has enhanced its popular title Sevens & Fruits with a new version featuring a sixth reel for the first time, becoming the latest addition to its Timeless Fruit Slots portfolio. Sevens & Fruits: 6 Reels provides players with even more chances to win, with five lines that pay both ways and the inclusion of an extra reel to spice up the gaming experience. As with the original hit title, the game incorporates classic symbols commonly associated with fruit machine style slots, including melons, grapes, plums, oranges, lemons and cherries.
The innovative online casino game provider, Red Rake Gaming, has today launched the long-awaited video slot Super 15 Stars, for all the fans of the Super series. A 5×3 reel video slot that contains all the features of the Super game series and adds an exciting Stars Fusion Minigame to make it even more thrilling. This new video slot has an innovative feature that sets it apart from the previous games in the Super series: the “Stars Fusion Minigame“. This minigame is launched by filling up the progress bar on the side of the screen, and it gives the player the chance to win more by combining Super 15 symbols to form larger symbols.
Pragmatic Play expanded its slot portfolio with the new Egyptian-themed title, Pyramid King. The slot invites players to the deserts of Ancient Egypt. The 25-payline video slot features several high paying symbols, including an Ankh, Ring, Cobra and Anubis mask, all of which can lead to big wins whilst the Pharaoh Mask acts as a Wild. If three ancient scroll Bonus symbols land on the reels, the Free Spins mode is unlocked, where a random symbol is selected to expand throughout the duration of the Bonus Round.
The MGA publishes its 2022 Annual Report and Financial Statements
The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA/Authority) is publishing its Annual Report and audited Financial Statements for the financial year ending 31 December 2022. In addition to outlining the performance of the Maltese gaming business in 2022, the report gives a broad summary of the Authority’s accomplishments during the year under review and offers a medium-term outlook for the future. A thorough report outlining key statistics for the land-based and online gaming industries is then presented.
- 28 compliance audits were conducted and 228 desktop reviews were carried out during 2022, accompanied by additional AML/CFT compliance examinations that are carried out by the FIAU, or by the MGA on its behalf. Following information which emerged from compliance audits, compliance reviews and formal investigations, the Authority issued 10 warnings and cancelled six (6) licences. In addition, the MGA issued a total of 16 administrative penalties as well as three (3) regulatory settlements, with a collective total financial penalty of €179,150.
- A total of 25 licensees were subject to remediation and/or administrative measures by the FIAU, ranging from written reprimands to administrative penalties, based on the breaches identified during examinations carried out in previous years, including by the MGA. In total, these amounted to just over €738,000.
- Six (6) individuals and companies were deemed by the Fit & Proper Committee to not be up to the Authority’s probity standards due to various factors, including due to the risks of money laundering or funding of terrorism.
- Forty-one (41) gaming licence applications were received during 2022. Thirty-one (31) licences were issued, while twenty-one (21) were unsuccessful.
- Over 1,500 criminal probity screening checks were undertaken on individuals, shareholders and ultimate beneficial owners, key persons and other employees, and companies from both the land-based and online gaming sectors.
- The Authority conducted 48 interviews with prospective MLROs and key persons carrying out the AML/CFT function to determine the knowledge and suitability of each candidate.
- The Commercial Communication Committee of the MGA issued a total of nine (9) Letters of Breach following breaches of the Commercial Communications Regulations (S.L. 583.09).
- In its efforts to protect players and encourage responsible gambling, the Authority supported a total of 5,280 players who requested assistance, covering most of the cases received during 2022 and the spill-over from 2021.
- The MGA conducted 85 responsible gaming-themed website checks, through which 38 URLs were found to have misleading information. This led to 17 notices being published on the MGA website, and 30 observation letters that were sent out reflecting responsible gaming issues.
Improvements in Efficiency and Effectiveness
- The Authority commissioned a sectorial skills strategy to address the gaming industry’s challenges with respect to the ongoing demand for qualified and skilled human capital, which increased significantly as the economy grew and diversified into numerous sectors.
- Consultation exercises were conducted with industry stakeholders regarding the bets offered by licensees – with a focus on sports integrity and player protection considerations – on the proposed amendments to the Player Protection Directive (Directive 2 of 2018), and on the proposed policy on the use of Innovative Technology Arrangements (ITAs) and the acceptance of Virtual Financial Assets (VFAs) and Virtual Tokens, which led to amendments and a finalised Policy, respectively.
- The Authority streamlined the approval process of appointing an MLRO in collaboration with the FIAU while, at the same time, ensuring that the industry is kept updated on any changes affecting this process and on any best practices that are intrinsic to the role of the MLRO.
- The concept of Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUPs) Reports was introduced, covering player funds and Gaming Revenue. Audit firms are drawing up these reports in compliance with the ‘International Standard on Related Services (ISRS) 4400 (Revised) Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements’.
- The MGA kickstarted a process for possibly implementing a voluntary Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Code of Good Practice for the industry to showcase and increase the positive social and environmental impacts of the gambling sector.
National and International Cooperation
- Throughout 2022, the Authority issued 43 news items on its website and 26 external communications, providing a synopsis of various updates and developments at the Authority and across the industry.
- A total of 224 alerts were sent to the industry, 167 of which were also sent to the appropriate Sports Governing Bodies.
- A total of 44 requests for information specifically relating to the manipulation of sports competitions or breaches in sports rules were submitted by enforcement agencies, sport governing bodies, integrity units, and other regulatory bodies. As a result of such requests, data was exchanged in 25 instances. Additionally, a total of 475 suspicious betting reports from licensees and other concerned parties were received.
- During the period under review, the Authority was a direct participant in 15 different investigations across the globe relating to the manipulation of sports competitions or breaches in sports rules, as well as an indirect participant in 3 such investigations.
- The Authority received a total of 83 international cooperation requests from other regulators and sent 97 such requests, with the majority referring to requests for background checks as part of an authorisation process.
- A total of 177 official replies were issued providing feedback on the regulatory good standing of our licensed operators to the relevant authorities asking for this information.
- The MGA works together with other local regulating authorities and governing bodies. This is reflected through responses furnished by the MGA to requests for information made by the Asset Recovery Bureau (ARB), the FIAU, as well as the MPF on the gaming sector. Additionally, the relevant information is provided to the Sanctions Monitoring Board (SMB) to assist in issuing penalties in instances of non-compliance with sanctions screening obligations.
In publishing this report, the CEO, Dr Carl Brincat said: “This report is testament to our collective efforts in promoting a fair and sustainable gaming ecosystem. Through proactive measures and leaner regulation processes, we strive to ensure a level playing field that nurtures innovation while safeguarding against any potential risks.
“As the global gaming landscape evolves, our role becomes even more critical. We embrace this responsibility with utmost determination, working tirelessly to stay ahead of emerging trends, technologies, and challenges. We remain steadfast in our pursuit of robust frameworks that inspire confidence, protect vulnerable individuals and render Malta the home for gaming operators of good will.”
Week 22/2023 slot games releases
Here are this weeks latest slots releases compiled by European Gaming
Pragmatic Play, provides a swarm of wilds and fruity fun in Sticky Bees. Set across 7×7 reels, symbols including strawberries, watermelons and oranges must form an adjacent matching cluster of five or more symbols to award a win. These are then removed from play causing a tumble of new symbols to fall from the top of the game board which can grant additional winning opportunities.
MGA Games, expands its casino slots game offering with new titles from its international high-performance Megaways product line, under license from Big Time Gaming (BTG). MGA Games online casino partners can now play 777 Caliente, a new slot game set in the underworld, full of mystery and adventure where important prizes are hidden.
The strategic alliance between MGA Games and R. Franco continues with the launch of El Habanero, the Mexican-themed 3-reel wrestling slot game. This is the seventh Recreativos Franco’s land-based games to be included in the MGA Games online catalogue, and from May 29th, it will be available to all online casino operators in the Spanish market. El Habanero is an emblematic product whose land-based machine game is still on the market found in restaurants.
Both the sun and a full moon have risen to reveal a brand-new Game Engagement Mechanic (GEM) from Yggdrasil, the leading iGaming publisher, in Ragnawolves WildEnergy™. This Norse mythology-themed game is heavily inspired by the myth of the young pups Sköll and Hati, in their cursed chase for chariots of Sól and Máni. They and their powerful father Fenrir were feared by the gods and were consequently imprisoned by Odin in Asgard. The god cast a spell on the young wolves, and they were doomed to constantly chase the sun and moon.
Premium slots and table games provider, Habanero, has unveiled its luxurious latest release, The Big Deal Deluxe. Immersing players in a Las Vegas casino, the feature-rich game is played out centre stage in a Great-Gatsby inspired suite. Set across 5 columns and 3 rows, The Big Deal Deluxe features an array of luxury items and Vegas casino staples as its symbols, including watches, sportscars, rings, a casino entrance and poker chips at the base game.
Expanding its footprint, Pascal Gaming has added a new line of Slots to its gaming suite. 6 brand new slots – Jumbo Diamond, Drago Flame, Wild Clubs, Dogo Fortune, Mexicano & Crazy Mummy – come in classic lines, all set to deliver a memorable gaming experience. What could be more spectacular than watching animals hunt for diamonds in the jungle? Jumbo Diamond is indeed a great way to enjoy gameplay! With its colourful design, this appealing Drago Flame promises to bring a lot of fun and big benefits. Wild Clubs is a perfect entertainment for those who want to be the star of a famous cabaret stage. In Dogo Fortune, players witness the lavish lifestyle of wealthy Dogo, hence becoming a part of his story. Mexicano features the main hero singing Mexican serenades to his late love. Here Mexican culture – music, heroes and traditions – is revealed in all its true colours.
Endorphina, has announced the release of its latest online slot game – Multistar Fruits. This new shimmering game promises to offer players an exhilarating gaming galactic experience with its stunning graphics and exciting features. Endorphina is known for creating high-quality games that offer players a unique and unforgettable gaming experience, and Multistar Fruits is no exception. This 3-reel 3-row slot with 5 paylines is designed with a classic fruit theme. Players will find juicy symbols such as grapes, cherries, lemons, plums, oranges, and watermelons.
Greentube, is inviting players to a dystopian world full of engaging features and futuristic winning chances in its latest release, Cyber Wildz. Taking center stage in this sci-fi adventure are Kray-Z the Reaper and Y-Pout the Assassin, who award multipliers on reels that are set in a fictional city under bright neon lights. Kray-Z the Reaper acts as the title’s multiplier wild, increasing rewards by x2, x3 or x5 should she appear on a win line during base gameplay.
R Franco Digital, Spain’s leading gaming provider, is inviting players to conquer the prairies in its latest slot release, Buffalo Park. Taking players on a 5×3 reel adventure, the game’s slick environment depicts a wild North American national park as buffalo stampede. With eagles, wolves, bears and buffaloes as the game’s iconic symbols, players must form matching combinations in the base game, while wilds appear in the form of the park’s gate and can substitute for other symbols on the board to help secure a win.
Push Gaming adventures into the glorious days of the Roman empire in its historically-inspired release 10 Swords. Emperors, legionnaires, helmets and more complementary thematic symbols fill the slot’s 5×3 reels, which must form a matching combination across 20 paylines to award a win. These are joined by a wild which substitutes for any of the famous Roman icons making it easier to create a win.
Wizard Games is set for an adventure across the plains of Canada in its latest launch, Majestic North. The 5×4, 1,024 payline slot sees the reels filled with animals that roam the wilds, including Owls, Eagles, Elk, Wolves and Grizzly Bears that act as the highest paying symbols. Three or more Golden Maple Leaf scatters will launch the Majestic Free Spins mode, awarding up to 20 free spins. If you manage to land more scatter symbols during this feature, you can potentially receive an extra 20 free spins.
Belatra Games, has announced the launch of its tasty new slot hit, Wild Fruit Jam. Players will be champing at the bit to get stuck into this new game which is jam-packed with a wide variety of fruits and berries, including watermelon, plums, cherries, lemons, grapes, and many others. These vibrant symbols make the playing field pop off the screen and will have slots lovers salivating for more.
Booming Games is taking players to the top of Mount Olympus where they can stand face to face with Zeus, the god of lightning and big wins, in the latest blockbuster slot to leave the provider’s production line. Power of Olympus is a 7-reel, 7-row video slot that summons the will of the gods through Cascading Reels with Cluster Pays – when five or more symbols match and form a cluster horizontally or vertically, the player wins. But that’s not all…
Gaming Corps, the up-and-coming Swedish games developer, invites players to join the hunt for big wins in its biggest launch to date, Luke E. Chance and the Book of Luck. Set in Egypt in front of the Great Pyramids of Giza, the game allows players to assist Luke E. Chance; a hero on a mission to find anything of value that can be donated to reputable museums for all to enjoy.
Play’n GO brings players back to Asgard in the sequel to their popular online slot, Viking Runecraft, in the thunderous Viking Runecraft Apocalypse. The devious Loki has switched his allegiance yet again, and this time he’s set his sights on the home of the gods. His determination to conquer Asgard and claim it for himself means that the gods are going to have their work cut out for them. It seems that they’re going to need some help…
OneTouch has released God Hand Feature Buy, a reboot of one of its hottest titles, offering players a chance to pay tribute to the Athenian deities. In the feature-filled game with no reels or paylines, various coloured orbs are revealed from the rubble of smashed boulders hurled from above by the gods which can award wins up to 100x. With a strike of Zeus’ lightning, the chances of revealing the high paying symbols becomes even greater.
IGT Propels Leadership in Sweden via Three-Year Contract Extension with Svenska Spel
International Game Technology PLC announced it signed a three-year contract extension with AB Svenska Spel (“Svenka Spel”) to continue providing leading-edge video lottery technology and services including the INTELLIGEN™ central system, more than 4,000 Quasar™ Video Lottery Terminals (“VLT”), high-performing games, award-winning IGTPay™ cashless technology and more. This contract extension will run through January 2027.
“Given the critical role that IGT has played in Svenska Spel’s continued growth and modernization, we are pleased to guarantee our partnership for an additional three years,” said Ola Enquist, Business Area Manager Casino Cosmopol & Vegas, Svenska Spel AB. “IGT provides the ideal content, technology and services that enable Svenska Spel to responsibly grow our enterprise and engage our guests with next-generation experiences and future-forward innovation.”
“IGT and Svenska Spel have a proven approach for serving the Swedish market, and we look forward to building upon that foundation and helping Svenska Spel achieve its growth targets for three additional years,” said Mark MacCombie, IGT Senior Vice President EMEA Gaming. “Svenska Spel’s focus on superior player experiences and their willingness to adopt new technologies complement IGT’s leadership in innovation. This is evidenced by more than a decade of shared success and deployments such as Svenska Spel’s IGTPay-powered cashless solution.”
The MGA publishes its 2022 Annual Report and Financial Statements
Week 22/2023 slot games releases
IGT Propels Leadership in Sweden via Three-Year Contract Extension with Svenska Spel
Lorgar Cup: the Ultimate CS:GO Tournament for Aspiring Gamers
NeoGames’ Aspire Global and its Leading Product Suite Now Live with Metropolitan Gaming
CasinoBeats Summit achieves a momentous triumph by doubling its numbers
EUROPE’S TOP EA SPORTS FIFA 23 PROS FACE OFF IN $280K eCHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS ON JUNE 7 IN ISTANBUL
SOFT2BET PARTNERS WITH RAW ARENA TO OFFER INNOVATE THEIR GAMES CATALOGUE
Hipther returns with MARE BALTICUM Gaming & TECH Summit in Riga on 16-17th May 2023
NuxGame Bolsters Payment Processing With CoinPayments Integration
Hipther Takes Networking to the Next Level at MARE BALTICUM Gaming & Tech Summit 2023 with Daytime and Evening Sessions, plus Morning Networking Run
Paramount Global and Immersive Gamebox team up to bring a life-sized PAW Patrol® game to fans
Racecourse Media Group and BoscaSports break new ground as betting shop displays go live in Cyprus
Blocktrade Launches New Gamified Universe to Transform How Users Engage with Digital Assets
Exclusive Altenar interview: The latest on the Spanish market
Hipther Introduces Rite NRG and Darek Hiliński
Central Europe4 days ago
Hipther’s Autumn Flagship Event Rebranded to GamingTECH CEE – Don’t Miss the Early Bird Offer!
Latest News3 days ago
Top Tips for Assessing iGaming Platform Quality
eSports4 days ago
Bollywood stake in Indian Esports; actor Tiger Shroff invests in Revenant Esports
Latest News4 days ago
Where will Jordan Pickford go if Everton is relegated? Online Sportsbook Cloudbet Says All Odds Point to Tottenham
Gaming Awards4 days ago
The winners of the 2023 Game Developer Awards are in
Industry News4 days ago
IGSA Celebrates 25th Anniversary
Baltics4 days ago
Betsson Renews Sponsorship with Lithuania’s Basketball Men’s Team
Asia4 days ago
Meet BetConstruct at G2E Asia in Singapore